- The Health Foundation will be exhibiting at NHS Scotland event on 21-22 June 2022.
- The event aims to be the meeting place for those committed to providing sustainable high quality health and social care services for the people of Scotland. It gives the opportunity for those working in and with the NHS in Scotland to come together to consider the challenges, to share best practice and to take away tools and techniques that will support them in their various roles.
The Health Foundation will be exhibiting at NHS Scotland event on 21-22 June 2022. Come along to the Health Foundation (stand 19) to say hello, pick up some publications and talk to our colleagues about our recent work.
There will also be an opportunity to find out more about the Q community and how you may be able to apply to become a member.
Publications available at the event:
- Quality Improvement Made Simple
- Switched on: How do we get the best out of automation and AI in health care?
- The improvement journey
- Building healthier communities: the role of the NHS as an anchor institution
- The Spread Challenge
- The NHS Long Term Plan and COVID-19
- Unequal pandemic, fairer recovery: The COVID-19 impact inquiry report
- What makes us healthy?
- Improving flow along care pathways
- Against the odds: successfully scaling innovation in the NHS
P&J Live, E Burn Rd, Aberdeen AB21 9FX