The Q initiative 23 and 24 July event materials
Please find below materials from the first Q initiative design event held on 23 and 24 July 2015.
- Welcome to the Q initiative booklet.
- The Q initiative design event CPD certificate.
- Volunteer groups list.
- Q as a thriving, effective community: looking forward and looking back presentation by Helen Bevan.
- Expenses policy
Please find below a number of videos posted for the founding cohort participants, in particular those who did not attend the first event who might find these videos helpful in bringing them up to speed with Q.
- Montage of the two day Q initiative design event – 23 and 24 July.
- Q project director Penny Pereira’s plenary session from the first Q design event – what is Q? – 23 July.
- Health Foundation improvement science fellow Carl Macrae and Uscreates senior consultant Jocelyn Bailey’s presentation on the collaborative design process for Q – 23 July.
- NHS Improving Quality Chief Transformational Officer Helen Bevan and session on exploring the polarities at the heart of the Q initiative – 23 July at the Q design event.
- IHI Chief Medical and Scientific Officer Don Goldmann’s keynote speech from the Q design event dinner – 23 July.
- Q project director Penny Pereira’s closing comments from the first design event – 24 July.